What is Microneedling?
- Microneedling is achieved using a device that has tiny needles that create thousands of micro-injuries when pressed against the skin.
- The tiny holes are invisible to the eye and stimulate your body’s natural wound-healing process.
- Your body sends growth factors and boosts collagen production to heal the area — resulting in stronger, smoother, more radiant skin.
What are common methods used?
- The SkinPen® Precision system is often used to perform microneedling procedures.
- Growth factor serum is typically applied directly following the procedure, to promote faster absorption of serum and healing of the skin.
What is Microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion uses a device equipped with fine crystals to exfoliate your skin.
- Remove old, dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, smoother layer.
How does microdermabrasion work?
- Deep exfoliation stimulates your skin’s production of collagen, a skin-strengthening protein.
- This natural compound is plentiful in your skin when you’re young, giving you a smooth, plump, hydrated look.
- As you age, collagen production naturally decreases.
- Stimulating collagen production can improve skin laxity and reduce uneven texture.
Caution Regarding Microdermabrasion Self-Treatment
- We don’t recommend microdermabrasion self-treatment at home.
- Having it done by experienced professionals is safer and produces better results.
- The high-quality grade of microdermabrasion offered at Tailored Health is not achievable at home.
What is a Chemical Peel?
- A quick way to vibrant and fresh-looking skin that is smoother and less wrinkled. chemical peel offers a quick way to achieve smoother, less-wrinkled skin that looks vibrant and fresh.
Our expert aesthetic team addresses concerns that include:
- Sun-damaged skin
- Melasma or other hyperpigmentation
- Sagging skin and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Acne scars
We use The Vitalize Peel®, which works with all skin types.
TAILORED EXECUTIVE WELL-BEING™ ROADMAP
Analysis and Strategy Development
We review all information and lab results in context with your current and past health, tailoring the path to your desired outcome.
Multi-Channel Well-Being Approach
Your desired well-being can be achieved by evaluating and treating the following, as needed:
Access to a tight-knit community of exclusive and knowledgeable executive health professionals
Physician grade supplementation
Additional imaging, testing, and biometrics