What skin concerns do laser treatments address?
Lasers provide several skin-enhancing services, including:
- Clearing facial vessels and irregular pigmentation
- Reducing the appearance of leg veins
- Diminishing stretch marks
- Reducing the appearance of surgical and acne scars
- Permanently removing unwanted hair
- Eliminating facial lines and wrinkles
What is PellevéⓇ skin tightening?
- Pellevé addresses facial and neck laxity, such as sagging jowls and drooping skin around the eyes and cheeks.
- Instead of laser energy, a radiofrequency system (RF) reformulates your skin’s existing collagen and encourages it to produce new collagen.
- Pellevé treatments return a healthy-looking elasticity and tightness to your skin.
- Pellevé is FDA approved and safe.
- You will notice a natural radiance and glow in the hours and days following Pellevé treatment.
- As the weeks pass, collagen rebuilds, and you notice even greater results.
- Optimal results appear after several months as your skin looks tauter, smoother, and more youthful.
What is Body FX?
- Body FX by InModeⓇ offers cellulite and body-contouring technology through radiofrequency (RF) and negative pressure.
- The system simultaneously destroys fat cells while contracting the skin, leaving you looking tighter and slimmer.
- Body FX works on the abdomen, back, and thighs.
- Most men and women benefit from weekly sessions scheduled for six consecutive weeks.
- You’ll notice improvements immediately after the sessions and in the weeks following as the fat cells are flushed out through your body’s natural waste-elimination systems.
How does Laser Hair Removal work?
- Heat from the laser penetrates your skin and targets the pigment in your hair follicles.
- Pigment absorbs the light, the follicle overheats and is destroyed, so hair can no longer grow.
Areas That Benefit From Treatment
- Chest and back
- Bikini line
- Arms and legs
- Upper lip and chin
- Hair grows in cycles and must be targeted during the growth phase for laser hair removal to work.
- You benefit from multiple treatments so that all unwanted hair is caught during this growth phase.
- Most people need 6-12 treatments to thoroughly treat all hair follicles in a given area.
TAILORED EXECUTIVE WELL-BEING™ ROADMAP
Analysis and Strategy Development
We review all information and lab results in context with your current and past health, tailoring the path to your desired outcome.
Multi-Channel Well-Being Approach
Your desired well-being can be achieved by evaluating and treating the following, as needed:
Access to a tight-knit community of exclusive and knowledgeable executive health professionals
Physician grade supplementation
Additional imaging, testing, and biometrics